Last updated: February 22, 2021
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Our Website visitors, Service users, individual customers and customer personnel.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Nuwif Ltd, 68 Corbett House, Beam Street, Bristol, BS5 9QU, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales number 08183292.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to the United Kingdom.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to JosefP, accessible from https://josefp.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. We have set out the general categories of Personal Data that we process. Person identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Data – We may process data enabling Us to get in touch with You. The contact data may include Your name, email address, telephone number, postal address and/or social media account identifiers.
- Communication Data – We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that You send to Us or that We send to You. The communication data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our Website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the Website contact forms.
- Account Data – We may process Your website user account data. The account data may include Your account identifier, name, email address, business name, account creation and modification dates, Website settings and marketing preferences. The primary source of the account data is You, although some elements of the account data may be generated by Our Website.
- Transaction Data – We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and/or services, that You enter into with us and/or through our website. The transaction data may include Your name, Your contact details, Your payment card details (or other payment details) and the transaction details. The source of the transaction data is You and/or Our payment Service Provider.
- Usage Data – We may process data about Your use of Our Website and services. See section “Usage Data” for details about the data We collect and the source.
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include, but not limited to, information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, geographical location, operating system, referral source, website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of Your Service use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
The source of the Usage Data is third-party Service Providers.
- Google Analytics
- Google reCAPTCHA
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Technical/Functional Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy/Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Analytical Cookies
These Cookies help us to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies, we get insights into the usage of our website.
- Marketing/Tracking Cookies
These Cookies are used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for marketing purposes.
Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but Personal Data that We store about You may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies.
Your Cookie consent can be managed at https://josefp.com/cookie-policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
- Contact Data – Will be retained for a minimum period of 1 month following the date of the most recent contact between You and Us, and for a maximum period of 10 years following that date.
- Communication Data – Will be retained for a minimum period of 1 month following the date of the communication in question, and for a maximum period of 10 years following that date.
- Account Data – Will be retained for a minimum period of 1 month following the date of closure of the relevant account, and for a maximum period of 10 years following that date.
- Transaction Data – Will be retained for a minimum period of 5 years following the date of the transaction, and for a maximum period of 10 years following that date.
- Usage Data – Will be retained for 10 years following the date of collection.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
The hosting facilities for Our Website are situated in the United Kingdom, USA and Germany. The competent data protection authorities have made an adequacy decision with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries.
You acknowledge that Personal Data that you submit for publication through Our Website may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such Personal Data by others.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Google Fonts
- Amazon Web Services
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, You have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask Us for copies of Your Personal Data.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask Us to rectify Personal Data You think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask Us to complete Personal Data You think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask Us to erase Your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask Us to restrict the processing of Your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of Your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that We transfer the Personal Data You gave Us to another organisation, or to You, in certain circumstances.
- Your right to complain to a supervisory authority – You can complain about Our processing of Your Personal Data.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact Us using Our contact details in the section “Contact Us” if You wish to make a request.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
This Website is owned and operated by the Company.